Primary Fabric: Organza
Silhouette: Strapless Wedding Dresses
Neckline: Strapless Neckline
Embellishment: Sewing and Beading
Back: Lace up Back
Length: Sweep Train
Colour: White, Ivory, Champagne, Pink, Custom Colours
Size: Standard Size or Custom Made
Strapless Dresses for Wedding
Perfect fit: Strapless Dresses for Wedding give a particularly elegant look if you have a long neck, good shoulders and well-toned arms. A strapless wedding dress is a fine opportunity for beautiful jewellery. Strapless Dresses for Wedding looks good with a medium bust.
What to avoid: Don’t leave everything uncovered unless it looks great – there are plenty of other styles to hide shorter necks, square shoulders or full arms. If you have a very full bust, strapless is unlikely to be able to give you the support you will need throughout the day.
Once production begins it will take 15-20 working days to tailor Your dresses by a professional dressmaker. When Your order is ready to be dispatched it will take 3-5 working days for the package travel from Our facilities to Your destination, the exact shipping time will vary depending on Customs checks and the Courier Company.
Within 48 hours of placing Your Order you will receive an order confirmation confirming the particulars of Your Bridesmaid Dresses and the estimated delivery date which depending on availability of materials, complexity and size of Your order may be beyond the normal 25 Day period. For an estimate in advance of placing Your order please contact Our customer service on Live chat.
- Bust: Measure Around The Fullest Part Of Your Bust.
- Waist: Measure Around The Smallest Part Of Your Waistline.
- Hips: Measure Around The Widest Part Of Your Hips.
- Shoulder To Floor: Measure From Top Of The Shoulder Through The Nipple To Floor,Including The Height Of Wedding Shoes.
- Under Bust: Measure Around Under Your Bust.
- Nipple To Nipple: The Measurement Between Your Two Nipples.
- Shoulder To Nipple: Measure From Top Of The Shoulder To Nipple.
- Shoulder TO Waist: Measure From Top Of The Shoulder Through The Nipple TO Waist.
- Shoulder To Hips: Measure From Top Of The Shoulder Through The Nipple TO Hips.
- Shoulder To Shoulder: Measure Your Shoulder Width From The Back.
- Neck: Measure Around The Fullest Part Of Your Neck.
- Biceps: Measure Around The Widest Part Of Your Arm.
Please Measure With Underwear On.
Remember To Keep The Measuring Tape Comfortably Loose.
- Please also tell us your “Height with Shoes” on (measured from top head to your wedding shoes’ heel).
- Please remember that wear your Wedding Underwear and your Wedding Shoes.
- Inches and Centimetersare both available for size, and please tell us if you use inches or centimetres.
- We suggest you measure yourself by a Professional Tailor.