With 2014 comes a new set of Fitness Plans in partnership with Men’s Fitness and Women’s Fitness Magazine. There will be 8 different plans (4 Men’s & 4 Women’s) to choose from, targeting different areas of the body.
We know that everyone’s time is precious and getting results is important. By picking up one of The Free Fitness Plans your time spent in the Allentown gyms will become more focused. Each plan is designed so that you can target specific areas such as your abs, arms and legs, this will help you improve on a specific area and start seeing the results that you want.
As there are 8 to choose from each quarter you need never be bored of doing the same workout again. Gone are the days spent on the running machine or cross trainer for what seems like an eternity trying to reach your goal! Remember do what works for you. You can mix and match the different exercises from each plan, and even though they are split into Men’s and Women’s Fitness Plans there is no reason not to pick any of them up and have a go.
built up quite a collection now, with 4 sets of plans to choose from you can
always ask the
gyms in Allentown pa Team for any of our past plans and use them too. Grab yourself one and give it a go next time you visit!
This quarter we have:
– Up Your Game
Get shapely shoulders and awesome arms with this speedy upper-body blitz
– Workout for Triathlon Strength
Use these strength and stability exercises to improve your triathlon performance
– Push it PT1
Press up variations
– Push it PT2
Push up variations with assistance exercises
– Quick Fire Press Up Circuit
Build muscle in minutes with a press-up complex that will test your chest to the limit
– Party Proof Your Body
Diary jam packed? Our clever workout will prepare your body for the good times ahead
– One Hit Workout Abs
Sometimes, simple is the best. And when it comes back to carving a six pack, it doesn’t come much simpler than a single dumbbell
– Lean Machine PT2
Carry on where Lean machine PT left off. If you missed it then ask a member of the CrossFit Team for it.
3 Tips to help you stick to your New Year’s Fitness Resolution
Our 3 top tips to help you stick to your New Year’s Fitness Resolution
1. Be realistic – Set goals that are right for you. These should be attainable; if not then you are setting yourself up to fail. Pick up some of our fitness plan leaflets, ask the CrossFit Pittsburgh team and start 2014 the right way.
2. Stick with it – One day at the Gyms in Yorba Linda is not going to turn you into a body builder and you won’t see the results straight away. Experts say it takes about 21 days for a new activity to become a habit and six months for it to become part of your personality. It won’t happen overnight, so be persistent and patient!
3. Reward yourself – This doesn’t mean you should reverse all your hard work! Find a treat that you enjoy but doesn’t contradict your resolution. For example, buy yourself that Gyms in Cumming GA top you’ve had your eye on!